Access Home Care Assisted Living Facilities
- Customized fall prevention program to include facility staff training, assistive device screening for residents and complimentary fall screen on all residents
- Complimentary quarterly screens for all residents
- On-site Physical Therapy availability
- Continued physical therapy provided by excellent clinicians after discharge from other skilled home health agencies
Who Can Qualify?
- Residents who have had a fall in the past.
- Residents experiencing weakness/pain, has had recent functional decline with or without hospital.
- Wake County: Raleigh, Cary, Fuquay-Varina, Garner, Holly Springs, Knightdale, Morrisville, Rolesville, Wake Forest, Wendell, Zebulon
- Johnston County: Clayton, Archer Lodge
Contact – North Carolina
PT, DPT, Director of Home Health Services
502 McKnight Drive Suite 103
Knightdale, NC 27545