In this era of reform and increasing regulation, now is the time to position your orthopedic and musculoskeletal service lines for success. Hospitals and health systems can see significant benefits from a rehab solution who can help to shape the continuum of musculoskeletal care and accelerate growth of market consolidation of an orthopedic service line.
- Rehab services can provide a hospital or health system with significant cost savings, revenue generation and positive patient satisfaction. Working with an organization like Access Physical Therapy & Wellness will ensure that you have the right partner for not only the current healthcare environment but one who is prepared for future payment structures. Access Physical Therapy & Wellness has effectively developed community | hospital integration strategies providing patients and providers with a facilitated continuum of care.
- Our team of experts will effectively manage your inpatient services while helping you develop a clear outpatient growth strategy.
- Our experience and ability to be agile allows us to develop the arrangement that fits the unique needs of the hospitals and health systems we serve.
Access Physical Therapy & Wellness facilities
The map shows the the Bon Secours Charity Health System inpatient facilities in blue and Access Physical Therapy & Wellness facilities in red.
The synergistic geographic presence allows for improved collaboration along the continuum of care.
Access Physical Therapy & Wellness has a rich tradition of collaborating with community partners in serving the needs of the population and has been established in the lower Hudson Valley for over 12 years. We have a large network of therapists in and around the Westchester Health/Bon Secours catchment area and have been able to attract, retain and recruit strong professional talent. This will help ensure that our partnership is very successful.
Current Initiatives and Synergies
- Managing the IP/SNF/OP sites of Bon Secours Charity Health System a Member of Westchester Medical Center Health Network allows for easier handoffs and smooth transitions along the continuum of care.
- We continue to work jointly with Bon Secours to promote the Bon Secours Concussion Management Program – of which Access Physical Therapy & Wellness is a key partner and facilitated the development of it with Dr. Belasco.
- Access Physical Therapy & Wellness has also plays an integral role in the bariatric program provided at Bon Secours by Tri-State Bariatrics where Access Physical Therapy & Wellness helped to develop the rehab protocol and is exploring having therapist screen patients in the physician’s office.
- Access Physical Therapy & Wellness is working with St. Anthony Community Hospital and Crystal Run Healthcare’s orthopedic surgeons to run the preoperative program for patients undergoing total joint replacement surgery.
- Access Physical Therapy & Wellness is also developing a home program where total joint patients can receive Medicare Part B home services immediately after surgery instead of a costlier home care option.
- Strengthening the continuum of care between inpatient, short term rehab/LTC, homecare and outpatient services.
- A strong marketing strategy to grow market share
- Strong employee values and employee engagement – selected one of the best small/medium sized companies to work for in New York in 2011, 2013, and 2015.
- Quality driven to meet the future reimbursement structure including participating in value based contracting
- This partnership will provide the communities we serve with great access to excellent care. Our team strives to not only provide excellent clinical care, but also provide an amazing patient experience with high staff engagement.