About Working for Access
Access Physical Therapy & Wellness is a 100% PT-owned and managed company that has created a one-on-one, 2 patients per hour model empowering therapist and support staff to deliver successful patient outcomes.
We are an extraordinary company to work for with an inimitable culture, opportunities for advancement, generous paid time off, a great benefits package, and an outstanding professional growth and development programs.
If you are talented and interested in working for a company whose mission is to Inspire others to live life to their fullest potential, please connect with us.
Receive Updates on the Latest Employment Opportunities
Sign up today to have the hottest job openings delivered right to your inbox.
Questions? Call (845) 636-4344 ext. 313
Now hiring in these locations
|Administrative Assistant to the Billing Dept.||16 Maybrook Rd, Campbell Hall, NY 10916|
Campbell Hall, Orange County, NY
|Medical Receptionist/Aide – Stamford, CT||85 Old Long Ridge Rd, Unit A2, Stamford, CT 06903|
Stamford, Fairfield County, CT
|Medical Receptionist/Physician & Community Liaison||190 Rosewood Centre Dr, Holly Springs, NC 27540|
Holly Springs, Wake County, NC
|Physical Therapist – Full-Time||2050 Main St, Cortlandt, NY 10567|
Cortlandt Manor, NY
|Physical Therapist - St. Anthony||153 State Route 94S, Warwick, NY 10990|
|General Posting||16 Maybrook Rd Campbell Hall, NY 10916|
Administrative Office - Adminstrative Department
Join our Team
Access Physical Therapy & Wellness has been honored three times as one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York by the New York State Society for Human Resource Management and Best Companies Group.
Benefits for Full-Time Staff
The ACCESS culture is one of teamwork, flexibility, learning, and growth. We strive to help our team grow personally and professionally.
- Weekly incentives based on helping 2 patients per hour
- Monthly incentives based on patient loyalty through the Net Promoter Score.
- We offer a self-funded health insurance plan on the BCBS network. Employees working thirty (30) hours per week or more are eligible to participate in the health insurance plans on the first of the month following a thirty (30) day waiting period. Employees will be responsible for a portion of the premiums based on the plan they choose, through pre-taxed payroll contributions. Employees working less than thirty (30) hours per week are not eligible to participate in the health insurance plan.
SUPPLEMENTAL VISION/DENTAL INSURANCE
- Offered through Guardian
SUPPLEMENTAL DISABILITY & ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- Offered through UNUM
PAID TIME OFF
- Accrued, three weeks per year, an additional week on your 5th year.
- Six paid holidays
RETIREMENT PLAN (Simple IRA)
- Employees who earn or are expected to earn $5,000 per year are eligible to participate in the SIMPLE IRA after a 30 day waiting period.
- Allows you to put away up to $12,500/yr. pre-tax.
- Company will match up to 3%.
- You will be immediately vested.
- One-time bonus at the completion of your 5th year of service equal to 3% of your last year’s salary.
- $500/year. Increases to $1000/year at 5 years; up to two days off per year for approved continuing education course.
- ACCESS hosts at least one course per year that is not included in the above amount.
- We will reimburse you for the cost of the APTA “OCS” or CSCS certification once you pass.
- For each student that you are a CI to, you will receive an additional $250 in continuing education allowance.
- We reimburse full-time employees for 50% of their APTA membership dues.
- We will schedule time to mentor you to grow as a clinician through your first year.
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Opportunity to grow as a leader in our company after approximately two years of employment
EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION PROGRAM
- We love to reward and show appreciation for a job well done so we have implemented a point system to reward everyone for increased flexibility and “going above and beyond.” You can redeem points for gift certificates at any time.