Why Choose Access for Your First Job
About Working for Access
Access Physical Therapy & Wellness is a 100% PT-owned and managed company that has created a one-on-one, 2 patients per hour model empowering therapist and support staff to deliver successful patient outcomes.
We are an extraordinary company to work for with an inimitable culture, opportunities for advancement, generous paid time off, a great benefits package, and an outstanding professional growth and development programs.
If you are talented and interested in working for a company whose mission is to Inspire others to live life to their fullest potential, please connect with us.
Receive Updates on the Latest Employment Opportunities
Sign up today to have the hottest job openings delivered right to your inbox.
Subscribe to our mailing list
Questions? Call (845) 636-4344 ext. 113
Now hiring in these locations
|Occupational Therapist||Part-Time||Monroe, NY|
ACCESS PHYSICAL THERAPY & WELLNESS is seeking enthusiastic OTR/L to join our dynamic team. Therapist will work in 3 out-patient clinics: Monroe, Goshen and Newburgh. We are open to a full or part time therapist. Hours will be flexible: Monday - Friday, daytime with some evenings.
|Medical Receptionist Norwalk||Full-Time||444 Westport Ave, Norwalk, CT|
Do you have amazing customer service skills and love helping others? Would you like to work for a growing company with advancement opportunities. If so, then please submit your resume to apply for our Medical Receptionist Position/in our Norwalk, CT Office. This position is full time, M,W,F 7-1:00 and Tu & Th7-6:30 with flexibility. Please visit us online at www.accessptw.com for more information.
b. Full time
c. Apply Here
|Physical Therapist - Kent||Part-Time||64 Maple Street, Kent CT|
ACCESS PHYSICAL THERAPY & WELLNESS is seeking a Part Time physical therapist for our growing clinic in Kent, CT.
Hours are flexible, some afternoons and evenings
ACCESScurrently operates 37 exceptional clinics in Pennsylvania, New York, Connecticut and North Carolina.
|Medical Receptionist_Monroe||Full-Time,Part-Time||505 Route 208, Monroe, NY|
Do you have amazing customer service skills and love helping others? Would you like to work for a growing company with advancement opportunities. If so, then please submit your resume to apply for our Medical Receptionist in our Monroe office. This position is fulltime 30 hours. M-Th 1-7, Fr 12-6. or can be part time evenings. Please visit us online at www.accessptw.com for more information.
Exercise experience and knowledge is not required but would be a big plus so they candidate can function well both at the desk and in the gym area with physical therapist.
b. full time or part time
c. Apply Here
|Physical Therapist Assistant-Shervier||Per Diem||22 Van Duzer Place Wawick, NY 10990|
ACCESS PHYSICAL THERAPY & WELLNESS is seeking an enthusiastic, temporary, per diem to work in Schervier Pavilion,a 120-bed, skilled nursing facility located in Warwick, NY.Monday afternoons availablity is required; Tuesday - Friday are somewhat flexible.
Type: Per Diem Temporary
|Medical Receptionist - Armonk||Full-Time||530 Main St, Armonk, NY|
Do you have amazing customer service skills and love helping others? Would you like to work for a growing company with advancement opportunities. If so, then please submit your resume to apply for our Medical Receptionist in our Armonk office. This position is fulltime 30-40 hours. M-F with 2 possibly evenings Please visit us online at www.accessptw.com for more information.
b. Full Time
C. Apply Here
|Physical Therapist||Full-Time||8838 US Hwy 70 W Clayton, NC 27520|
Access Physical Therapy & Wellness is seeking talented Physical Therapists, full time as well as per diem to help grow successful clinics in Clayton and Knightdale, NC! This position will be balanced between outpatient and home health services.
Type: Full Time
|PT Aide - Rhinebeck||Part-Time||187 East Market St, Rhinebeck, NY|
ACCESS PHYSICAL THERAPY & WELLNESS is seeking enthusiastic a Physical Therapist aide. Part time, 12 hours per weekMonday & Wednesday & Thursday 2 - 6We are a PT-owned facility that emphasizes the highest levels of quality care and 100% patient satisfaction with all aspects of the rehabilitation experience. This is a great opportunity for a student thinking about entering the field.
b. Part time
c. Apply Here
|Director/PT||Full-Time||Cortlandt Manor, NY|
Access Physical Therapy & Wellness is seeking a talented Physical Therapist Director to help grow a successful clinic in Cortlandt Manor, NY.
Type: Full Time
|Physical Therapist – Stamford, CT||Part-Time||2015 W Main St Stamford, CT 06902|
ACCESS PHYSICAL THERAPY & WELLNESS is seeking a part-time physical therapist for our Stamford clinics!
Type: Part-Time :: 10-20 hours a week, flexible hours, mornings or evenings between our two Stamford offices, with the possibility to grow into full-time!
|Physical Therapist - St. Anthony||Per Diem||153 NY-94 S, Warwick, NY 10990|
ACCESS PHYSICAL THERAPY & WELLNESS is seeking a per diem therapist for acute care/inpatient at Bon Secours in Port Jervis and St. Anthony Community Hospital in Warwick.
Type: Per Diem
|Physical Therapist – Cortlandt Manor||Full-Time||2050 E Main St, Cortlandt, NY 10567|
$2,000 sign-on bonus!!! Access Physical Therapy & Wellness is seeking a talented Physical Therapist to help grow a successful clinic in Cortlandt Manor, NY. This exceptional position is for an experienced therapist or someone new to the field.
|Physical Therapist – Pomona, NY||Full-Time||14 Thiells Mt. Ivy Rd, Pomona, NY 10970|
Access Physical Therapy & Wellness is seeking a talented Physical Therapist to help grow a successful clinic in Pomona, NY.
|Physical Therapist Assistant – Woodstock, NY||Full-Time||2568 NY-212, Woodstock, NY 12498|
ACCESS PHYSICAL THERAPY & WELLNESS is seeking an enthusiastic PT Assistant to work in our Woodstock location. Therapists new to the field are welcome to apply!
|Data Analyst||Full-Time||16 Maybrook Rd, Campbell Hall, NY|
Access Physical Therapy & Wellness is looking for a Data Analyst to join our team at the Administrative office in Campbell Hall NY.
|Physical Therapist – Montgomery, NY||Part-Time||20 Walnut St, Montgomery, NY 12549|
ACCESS Physical Therapy & Wellness is seeking enthusiastic therapists to join our team. Enjoy 1-on-1 patient care utilizing a 2-patient-per-hour model.
|General Posting||Full-Time||16 Maybrook Rd, Campbell Hall, NY 10916|
Don't see an opening for the job you are qualified for? Apply to this post and your application will be in our system for review in the future.
Administrative Office - Administrative Department
Join our Team
Access Physical Therapy & Wellness has been honored three times as one of the Best Companies to Work for in New York by the New York State Society for Human Resource Management and Best Companies Group.
Benefits for Full-Time Staff
The ACCESS culture is one of teamwork, flexibility, learning, and growth. We strive to help our team grow personally and professionally.
- Weekly incentives based on helping 2 patients per hour
- Monthly incentives based on patient loyalty through the Net Promoter Score.
- We offer a self-funded health insurance plan on the Magnacare network. Employees working thirty (30) hours per week or more are eligible to participate in the health insurance plans on the first of the month following a thirty (30) day waiting period. Employees will be responsible for a portion of the premiums based on the plan they choose, through pre-taxed payroll contributions. Employees working less than thirty (30) hours per week are not eligible to participate in the health insurance plan.
SUPPLEMENTAL VISION/DENTAL INSURANCE
- Offered through Guardian
SUPPLEMENTAL DISABILITY & ACCIDENT INSURANCE
- Offered through UNUM
PAID TIME OFF
- Accrued, three weeks per year, an additional week on your 5th year.
- Six paid holidays
RETIREMENT PLAN (Simple IRA)
- Employees who earn or are expected to earn $5,000 per year are eligible to participate in the SIMPLE IRA after a 30 day waiting period.
- Allows you to put away up to $12,500/yr. pre-tax.
- Company will match up to 3%.
- You will be immediately vested.
- One-time bonus at the completion of your 5th year of service equal to 3% of your last year’s salary.
- $500/year. Increases to $1000/year at 5 years; up to two days off per year for approved continuing education course.
- ACCESS hosts at least one course per year that is not included in the above amount.
- We will reimburse you for the cost of the APTA “OCS” or CSCS certification once you pass.
- For each student that you are a CI to, you will receive an additional $250 in continuing education allowance.
- We reimburse full-time employees for 50% of their APTA membership dues.
- We will schedule time to mentor you to grow as a clinician through your first year.
LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM
- Opportunity to grow as a leader in our company after approximately two years of employment
EMPLOYEE RECOGNITION PROGRAM
- We love to reward and show appreciation for a job well done so we have implemented a point system to reward everyone for increased flexibility and “going above and beyond.” You can redeem points for gift certificates at any time.